Personal Style

Solange Rocking multi patterns

 Lately I've been dabbling with crossing patterns and textures in my clothes, I've always been matchy-matchy with my fashion selections and frankly, I'm tired of it and it's boring. There are really no rules to personal style because..well..it's: personal! My only requirement myself this year is to actually draw out a design for an outfit in my head and have a seamstress make it for me, yeah I know.

Isn't that so cool? I think for me, I have enough creativity to imagine clothing I have never seen before, I love comfort, bold prints and lines: the cut of a garment is everything.  I don't shop often so the thing I buy have to be quality  and if I really like something I'd buy the same design in different colors(why buy one if you really like it?)

Anyway, just thought I'd spark some interest in anyone else who has been thinking for embracing their hidden expressions. For me, I will indeed focus on incorporating African inspired themes into my dress, that's the only way to be truly Black and Comely! Smooches






Salkis Re, 1# Motivator for Black Women Worldwide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, we want to know what you think!